I’ve decided to go off on a tangent today, since nothing important is happening in my life, excluding:
- Getting drunk, a lot, though not always on my own
- Found a laundrette in Reading (eventually, and in the rain too)
- Jazz Night in Camden, followed by adventures in the world of leg-room
- Attack of the “Killer” dental appointments (I’m feeling melancholy for my lost plaque, you call it scaling, I call it genocide)
- Finished “Coyote Blue”, and sadly, it’s no Practical Demonkeeping
- And of course, The Revenge of SWINE FLU!!
This is somewhat appropriate as Gift, a Zimbabwean railwayman in the office, was reading the poster in the kitchen of the world’s most famous sneezer for the first time. I explained my theory that he will be typecast as a sneezer, either in “Outbreak 3 : The Sniffles” or “Snow White” for the rest of eternity.
That man sneezed, then was thrown off the plane.
I wrote an angry letter to the Daily Mail.
To celebrate this, Google are once again back to their old tricks of making it quicker and simpler to find information that you need, rather than collecting information for the sake of collecting information. Next, Google Hospital View where they film the wards and colour in people with “flu-like-symptoms”
Meanwhile, the interesting Christopher Moore blog has pointed out a few rather humorous references on the actual worldwide Pandemic. Twitter.